I just got the News… two wonderful additions to the Beyond the Secret DVD. Rickie Byars-Beckwith wife of Michael Bernard Beckwith from the Secret movie and Mary Morrissey. (Mary was the shining light of love who joined the panel on the Q&A) The following are some of the life changing teaching these woman bring to the movie:
· discovering and growing your hopes and dreams
· deepening and developing more meaningful relationships with your spouse, families, and friends,
· learning better ways to make your life work
· where your work in the world has meaning and purpose and your financial flow is abundant.
· grow and develop so you can freely choose how you will live
· discover your own talents and gifts
· become empowered to make your real difference for good in their world.
This movie is about embracing the Power of Positive Thinking and Living Your Life's purpose..it will provide YOU the keys to applying the Law of Attraction.
You can Pre-order Your copy at http://www.anthemdvd.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=1002
· Rickie Byars Beckwith, Music and Arts Director for Agape International Spiritual Center in Culver City, California, composes and performs moving, melodic music "to inspire deep feeling in the heart and to bring joy to the earth." She has produced six CDs that are favorites to thousands. Her most recent project, Supreme Inspiration, was produced by her daughter, Georgia Anne Muldrow, and led to her first music video, Alle-Alleluia.
· Rickie's extensive body of work inspires spiritual communities around the world. "Spirit encourages me to be a voice of inspiration and to bring 'water to a dry land,'" she said. Described as an "intuitive channel of healing music," Rickie has performed at five sessions with His Holiness the Dalai Lama -- twice in India and three times in Italy. In addition, she has facilitated women's retreats for more than 11 years with Mary Manin, founder of LifeSoulutions.
· Minister, teacher, and author of two best selling books, Building Your Field of Dreams, which was adapted into a one-hour PBS special, and No Less Than Greatness. Together with the Gandhi and King Foundations, she addressed the United Nations as national co-chair for the Season of Nonviolence. And, in conjunction with the Association for Global New Thought, Mary co-facilitated "The Synthesis Dialogues" with His Holiness the Dalai Lama and other world leaders. Mary now continues her ministry as she travels, speaks, and teaches worldwide.
You can find out more about these two amazing ladies @ https://www.lifesoulutions.com/
You can Pre-order you very own copy @
Marcia Johnson Blog http://www.eaupening.blogspot.com/ Eaupening Group http://groups.to/eaupening/The Social Network that brings to light all that is good in the world and in ourselves. Check out the Eaupening (opening) group on facebook.