Thursday, March 24, 2011

Inspiring Value

I really wanted to take a moment and send you a quick message that would be worth opening. Every time I send you a message here on Facebook, before I hit the Send button, I ask myself..."Is this a message of Value and is it something that I would like to see in my inbox!"

So... here is some Inspiration:

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. --Gail Devers

“Within each of us lies the power of our consent to health and sickness, to riches and poverty, to freedom and to slavery. It is we who control these and not another.” -- Richard Bach

All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. --

Inspiration and Elevating conversations are taking place all over the planet, are YOU apart of them? Even though you may not be able to send money to people in need, You CAN make a difference by sharing Inspiration. Share your kindness and gratitude with others.

As some of you may know, I was at the Expert Academy last week in San Fransisco, Brendon Burchard shared something that is worth printing out and reading every day, that is this: "Power Plants generate their own power. We are just like the power plant because we have the ability to create our own power."

It is within us to Power UP, to step up our game and elevate ourselves by elevating others. Build people up to support them in reaching their true potential! Our world is abundant, there is enough for all of us, our internal power plant can let our light shine brightly inspiring others to let their light shine as well.

With Love,
Humbly,
Marcia

I repost all of my messages on my blogs for you to share. :)
My Blogs:
http://eaupening.blogspot.com/
http://stockharmony.blogspot.com/


 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Marica,

    What a great quote in the bridge picture.. Did you take that picture?

    Thank you for being you and helping inspire people as they cross your path; those who are lucky to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Stand for Peace

Twitter

Country Counter

free counters