Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Stay Strong

I have to quickly tell everyone a story. A friend of mine Shawn Jason (Druthers News) posted a picture of the little car that said" Do not give our Children the Shot!" He is from Ontario. I shared that picture from my home in BC... fast forward to my daughter and I in Halifax. During "lock down" (which was a complete joke btw) I would go for long walks... the very first day, I walk right to the same little car sitting by the pier. It truly did my heart so much good.

 


Fast forward to move in day... little white car pulls in as I am about to leave. The driver parked by the entrance to Shireff Hall and went for a walk. So I caught up to her and asked if we could talk. She asked if I was going to hit her, I said heck no I wanted to hug her! So I did then I told her of my experience with her car. She went to Dalhousie as a student and grew up right across the street. It is her mission to inspire people to educate themselves about the jab and share the truth about what it is doing to people. She passes out hard data, links and testimonials of Doctors, Scientists and Lawyers everywhere she goes.
I am so very grateful there are people like her. I am also connected now to like minded people who attend Dal. There are supportive groups that can be found in every city across the globe.   Knowing that people who are dedicated to truth and transparency  all across the globe are uniting to STAND up against the Tyranny that we are facing made it possible for me to have the strenght to leave without my daughter in hand. Thank you for being here.
Thank you to all of the people that are standing up for Freedom. I do respect peoples choice, do what you feel is right for you! Make your decisions with informed consent. People are literally loosing their jobs to share the reality of what is happening in the world today. There has to be so much more going on then what is immediately in front of you. Research... on a platform that is not blocking content, conversations and statistics.

 Listen... listen to alternative views with an open mind. Step outside of your bubble and look at what is happening around the globe, there are Billions around the planet that see the true agenda. 

"There are three sides to every coin (Heads, Tails, and The Edge). Your ability to understand contrasting points of view and your ability to glean what information you believe to be valuable from each side is a crucial skill. " Robert Kiyosaki

You are not alone. Stay strong everyone. 
Please take a moment and watch the following video! Ethics Professor Gives Heartbreaking Final Lesson on Refusing Vaccine Before Being Fired - Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stand for Peace

Twitter

Country Counter

free counters